Men’s Club is all about service to the synagogue, making new friends, participating in learning opportunities, leadership training and so much more. Whether you have time to be actively involved or to help us occasionally with our programs, you are needed.
Complimentary first year membership; thereafter annual membership is $40.
Click here for a Membership Form.
For more information about CAI's Men's Club, please contact Mark Levine.
Just a few of our programs:
• Monthly Breakfast Meetings with engaging speakers
• Making latkes for the Congregational Hanukkah Party
• “World Wide Wrap” teaching the mitzvah of wrapping teffilin
• Men’s Club Shabbat
• Sponsoring the food booth at CAI’s “Purim Pandemonium” Carnival
• Organizing the Yom Hashoah Yellow Candles campaign
• Wellness Program: Walking and bike riding during cooler months of the year (October-April)
|24||Guest speaker Stuart Mellan, president of the JFSA, will present, “The Tucson Jewish Community: Its Challenges and Opportunities.” Includes delicious breakfast buffet. No charge for Men’s Club members; guests $4. For more information, contact Mark Levine.|
|14||Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker|
Breakfast in CAI's sukkah with
|23||Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker|
|December||7||Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker|
|11||Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker|
“World Wide Wrap” and Breakfast
with Religious School students & their families
Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker
Men’s Club Shabbat
|April||Yom Hashoah Candle Project|
|26||Breakfast Meeting with guest speaker|
More classes and events to be added to the calendar as they become available. For more information, contact Mark Levine.