Men’s Club is all about service to the synagogue, making new friends, participating in learning opportunities, leadership training and so much more. Whether you have time to be actively involved or to help us occasionally with our programs, you are needed.
Complimentary first year membership; thereafter annual membership is $40.
Click here for a Membership Form.
For more information about CAI's Men's Club, please contact Lew Crane.
Just a few of our programs:
• Monthly Breakfast Meetings with engaging speakers
• Helping with a variety of Synagogue events
• “World Wide Wrap” teaching the mitzvah of wrapping teffilin
• Men’s Club Shabbat
• Organizing the Yom Hashoah Yellow Candles campaign
• Organizing & cooking for Veterans' Day Dinner
|Oct. 23, 2016||Breakfast with Religious School in the Sukkah|
|Nov. 20||Breakfast Meeting|
|Dec. 11||Breakfast Meeting|
|Jan. 29, 2017||Breakfast Meeting|
|Feb. 19||Tefillin Workshop with Religious School|
|Mar. 4||Men's Club Shabbat (Mincha Service)|
|Mar. 19||Breakfast Meeting|
|Apr. 23||Breakfast Meeting|
|May 21||Breakfast Meeting|