Women's League is an inter-generational organization where members can meet some incredible
ladies, feel good about helping others, and have great learning and social opportunities -
all while financially supporting the youth of our synagogue and perpetuating Conservative Judaism.
We encourage a sense of belonging and offer a variety of programs. New synagogue members are
entitled to a one year free membership; otherwise, annual membership is $36. Apply now!
For more information about CAI's Women's League/Sisterhood, please contact Evelyn Sigafus.
Paid members enjoy:
- Making friends and socializing with other women
- Delicious lunches with entertaining speakers
- Thought-provoking Torah study and other enjoyable and educational classes
- “Read It & Meet” Book Discussions
- Charity knitting
- Delicious and informative cooking classes
- Relaxing/invigorating chair yoga
- Performing mitzvot through social action activities
- 10% Discount in the Judaica Gift Shop
- Raising money for the Preschool/Kindergarten, Religious School and USY
Ongoing: Women’s Study Group January thru June 2014
Ongoing: “Gentle Yoga Plus” – Wednesdays, 9:30–10:30am
Instructor Lois Graham focuses on increased balance, strength and flexibility in a supportive group setting. Meditation and deep relaxation at end of each class leaves participants with positive healing energy and uplifted spirits. Dress comfortably. For more information, contact Rayna.
Paid-up Membership “Chai” Tea, 1:00pm
"Lunch & Lecture," 12:00pm
More classes and events will be added to the 2013-14 calendar as they become available. For more information, contact Evelyn Sigafus.
The Women's League Judaica Gift Shop, located within the administrative wing of CAI, is well-known for its wide array of Judaica, both traditional and whimsical. A wonderful selection of cards, gifts, ritual items, invitations, books, games and jewelry is available for all occasions. All proceeds from Gift Shop sales enables Women's League to support our preschool/kindergarten, religious school, USY, college outreach, and other youth activities.