Women's League is an inter-generational organization where members can meet some incredible
ladies, feel good about helping others, and have great learning and social opportunities –
all while financially supporting the youth of our synagogue and perpetuating Conservative Judaism.
We encourage a sense of belonging and offer a variety of programs. New synagogue members are
entitled to a one year free membership; otherwise, annual membership is $36.
Click here for a Membership Form.
For more information about CAI's Women's League/Sisterhood, please contact Evelyn Sigafus.
Paid members enjoy:
- Making friends and socializing with other women
- Delicious lunches with entertaining speakers
- Thought-provoking Torah study and other enjoyable and educational classes
- “Read It & Meet” Book Discussions
- Charity knitting
- Delicious and informative cooking classes
- Relaxing/invigorating chair yoga
- Open Mah Jongg Play
- Performing mitzvot through social action activities
- 10% Discount in the Judaica Gift Shop
- Raising money for the Preschool/Kindergarten, Religious School and USY
Ongoing: Women’s Study Group July thru December 2016
Ongoing: “Gentle Yoga Plus” – Wednesdays, 9:30–10:30am (not held July 6 & 13)
Instructor Lois Graham focuses on increased balance, strength and flexibility in a supportive group setting. Meditation and deep relaxation at end of each class leaves participants with positive healing energy and uplifted spirits. Dress comfortably. For more information, contact Rayna.
If you would like to help plan future Women's League events or for more information, contact Evelyn Sigafus.
The Women's League Judaica Gift Shop, located within the administrative wing of CAI, is well-known for its wide array of Judaica, both traditional and whimsical. A wonderful selection of cards, gifts, ritual items, invitations, books, games and jewelry is available for all occasions. All proceeds from Gift Shop sales enables Women's League to support our preschool/kindergarten, religious school, USY, college outreach, and other youth activities.